Shopsmith Gold Medal Buyer Protection Plan
A Legacy Of Quality & Satisfaction Since 1953 !
With few exceptions, you won't find 60-year-old woodworking power tools in the shops of home craftsmen. UNLESS they're Shopsmith tools!
In 1953, the original Shopsmith company invented the remarkable Shopsmith Mark V. At the time (and even today), it was unlike anything else available... packing the five most needed woodworking tools into a machine of such timeless design that even today... 60 years later... the current iteration of this incredible wonder is still as timeless in its design as it was in 1953.
But appearance isn't everything. What is remarkable is the fact that even today, hundreds if not thousands of these 1953 machines are still working as dependably as they did when they were originally sold over 60 years ago... many of them with their ORIGINAL belts, motors and bearings. That's because in 1953, Shopsmith's company policy was to build their machines to the highest quality standards.
Today, that's STILL the policy we live by here at Shopsmith... and it always WILL be. Our 7-point Gold Medal Buyer Protection Plan guarantees that. It's one of the best warranty programs in the power tool industry... and one you can depend on... for today... and well into the future !
- 90-Day Money-Back Guarantee - Try your new Shopsmith in your own home shop for a full 90 days. Use it to build any project - as many as you like. Then, if you don't agree that it's all we've said, simplify notify us and we'll tell you how to return your machine for a refund.
- 5-Year Parts & Labor Warranty - on the Shopsmith PowerPro® motor
- 2-Year Parts & Labor Warranty - on the standard 1-1/8 HP Mark V motors, all belts, bearings and electronics
- Limited Lifetime Warranty - Your Shopsmith is protected from defects in materials and workmanship (not normal wear) and may also be eligible for free replacement or repair based on factory inspection of the defective product or part.
- Exclusive Loaner Headstock Program - If you need to return your headstock (power plant) for any reason whatsoever during the warranty period, we'll ship you a loaner standard Mark V headstock to use while yours is being repaired.
- Lifetime Reconditioning Program - If you'd like to have your machine reconditioned at any time for any reason, just send it to us and we'll make it like new again for a mere fraction of its replacement cost.
- Free Service Hotline - We're always standing by to help you. To get fast solutions to your problems, simply give us a call toll-free at 1-937-890-5197.
Mark 7 / Mark V
- 7 Woodworking Tools
- • Interactive Demo
- • 10" Table Saw
- • 34" Lathe
- • 16 1/2" Drill Press
- • 12" Disc Sander
- • Horizontal Boring
- • Over Table Router
- • Under Table Shaper
- • 7 Functions - Train
- • 7 Functions - Clock
- Tool Changeovers
- Shared Features
- Shared Setups
- Standard Accessories
- Table Configurations
- Over or Under Table
- Table System Comparison
- 8 Reasons Why
- Request Information Kit
- See It Live In Person
- See a Live Webinar
- Purchasing & Pricing